Single Serving Vegan + Grain-Free Edible Cookie Dough
This edible cookie dough is perfect for a late night sweet tooth but can be enjoyed anytime of the day! The protein + healthy fats from the almonds will leave the blood sugar stable aka no sugar crash!
- 1/4 cup almond flour I like Bob's Red Mill
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I like Nuzest brand
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp nut butter I like almond butter
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips You can also use a chopped up protein bar, like I did with a Square Organics Bar
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup optional
Add All Ingredients in a bowl.
Adjust ingredients accordingly. (Add more milk if too dry or more flour/protein powder if too moist)
Feel free to experiment with different flavors/add-ins! I think that a chocolate protein powder would work well with this recipe.