Hello beautiful friends and happy spring! The trees are blooming, mercury retrograde is over, and summer is on the horizon-oh yes!! This past winter seemed to drag on for 10 years and I could not be more happy that warmer weather is coming.
There have been so many things I have been adoring and I am excited to be sharing them with you in my first Loving Lately post! Read below for my current wellness, beauty, and food obsessions:
- I finally bit the bullet and got a face roller and I am IN LOVE. It is such a calming self care practice. This is the opal one I have.
- This face wash has been a god send. It has clean ingredients, gentle, and fights acne.
- I purchased my first Beauty Counter products (I know, I’m late to the game..) and I love them. I have been using this mascara and this lip gloss on the daily.
- This gluten free bread is the best.
- This matcha has helped me get through long days.
- The creamiest peanut butter on earth.
- Blender Bombs have been the best smoothie addition.
- If you watch my IG stories, you know that have fallen head over heels for essential oils. They have given me an abundance of emotional and physical support! Here are the products I use daily:
- Because we all need a dependable black legging
- I recently downgraded to this smaller purse.
- My go-to pair of jeans
What things are you loving lately? I would love to know!